- Problem is not the actual problem; but attitude is your real problem
- No of digit in your cheque is directly praporsanate to no. of plan showers.
- A small pencil is greater than a long memory.
- To be a plan shower, all ten points must be remembered.
- With a Good morning, there is a morning, and this is a golden morning.
- In life, lot of peoples knows, what to do. But very few peoples actually do what they know. So knowing what to do is not enough. You must do what you know.
- None of us can change our yesterday; but all of us can change our tomorrow.
- No one can teach the others; one has to learn ourselves.
- The success mantra – if u ever want to success in your life, B fresh as rose, b soft as tissue, b strong as rock, b sure as death.
- A dead person can go with the stream. But only living person can go against the stream.
- Big results require big ambitions. If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Your entire action plan should be on paper. No job is complete till the paper work is done.
- Every business has some GURU and must have “ SRADHA & SABURI ” on GURU.
- GURU = COMPITANCE = CONFIGANCE = RISK = EXPERIENCE = SUCECESSFUL.
- We have to work with 3 P’s Population; Pollution; Peace
- MLM is business of 3 E’s Education; Excitement; Edification
- Never do 3 C’s Crying; Complain; Cursing
- 4 P’s in public speaking Pace (Speed); Pitch (voice modulation); Pause (Gap); Power (confidence)
- 3 P’s in presentations Preparation; Preparation; Preparation.
- 5 C’s for communications Clear; Complete; Correct; Concise; Courteous. Your communication should be a skirt of a young lady, short as to attract; and long as to cover.
- 5D’s for goal achievement Directions; Dedication; Determination; Discipline; Deadline
- Work Shop
Hear = Forget
See = Understand
Do = Remember
- Difference between Efficient and effective person.
He does things right. He does right things. He perform duties He Produce results He solve problems He things of creative solutions. He reduces the cost. He increases the profit.
So effectiveness increases as awareness in enhanced.
- Your BEHAVIORS depends on
- Three parts of speech
15% for Introduction
75% Main discussion
10% Conclusion (A review of memorable statement)
- Try and fail, but don’t fail to try
- “The only folks who give us pain are those we love the best.”
- “History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.”
- “Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.”
- “Time does not become sacred to us until we have lived it, until it has passed over us and taken with it a part of ourselves.”
- “Haven’t you ever noticed how highways always get beautiful near the state capital?”
- “Only the man who finds everything wrong and expects it to get worse is thought to have a clear brain.”
- “Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands. But like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them you will reach your destiny.”
- “Television is a triumph of equipment over people.”
- “We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.”
- “A man without ambition is dead. A man with ambition but no love is dead. A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive.”
- Only when you can be extremely pliable and soft can you be extremely hard and strong.
- The highest reward for a man’s toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it. “Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. “
- “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.”
- “Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark.”
- “Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed. “
- “When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet. “
- “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”
- “No great man lives in vain. The history of the world is but the biography of great men.”
- With calm eyes gauge your fellow men; with a calm heart deal with all matters; with a calm mind find the reason in things.
- “Leadership is getting someone to do what they don’t want to do, to achieve what they want to achieve.”
- “Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing.”
- A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no virtue or truth but on his own side.””Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier ‘n puttin’ it back in.
- “It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.”
- “A synonym is a word you use when you can’t spell the word you first thought of.”
- If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around.
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
- Charity looks at the need and not at the cause.”
- We succeed only as we identify in life, or in war, or in anything else, a single overriding objective, and make all other considerations bend to that one objective.”
- “The art of life is to show your hand. There is no diplomacy like candor. You may lose by it now and then, but it will be a loss well gained if you do. Nothing is so boring as having to keep up a deception.”
- A beautiful soul has no other merit than its own existence.”
- “Never play leapfrog with a unicorn
- “A successful lie is doubly a lie; an error which has to be corrected is a heavier burden than the truth
- You must learn day by day, year by year, to broaden your horizon. The more things you love, the more you are interested in, the more you enjoy, the more you are indignant about, the more you have left when anything happens.”
- It is the anonymous `they,’ the enigmatic `they’ who are in charge. Who is `they’? I don’t know. Nobody knows. Not even `they’ themselves.”
- Hope is a waking dream.”
- Bigotry has no head, and cannot think; no heart, and cannot feel.”
- You can do very little with faith, but you can do nothing without it
- Freedom of speech and freedom of action are meaningless without freedom to think. And there is no freedom of thought without doubt.”
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream. Not only plan but also believe
- A mere madness, to live like a wretch and die rich.”
- Many receive advice, few profit by it.”
- You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.
- If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
- In violence, we forget who we are.