The solar energy received at a particular place depends upon the geographical position of that place and the season prevailing at that time. Solar energy is one of the major source of life on Earth. When the sun is farthest from a particular place we receive positive energies and when it is near we receive negative energies.
In India‘s case (which lies between 8 – 37 degrees latitude), the sun is farthest when it is in North East and closest when it is in the South West. Therefore in India,North East direction should have more open area to allow positive charges and the South West should be blocked to avoid thenegative energies.
Based on the above reasoning, Vaastu makes various recommendations and these are not base on superstitions but on solid base. the recommendations are:
- Load in South West decreases the intensity of negative field there.
- If South West is covered, the intensity of negative energy is reduced.
- More open space in North and East increases the positive field in that area.
- Depression on North East increases the positive energy in that zone.
- Water source in the North East increases the intensity of absorption of energy.
- The Central portion of a plot has very weak energy and hence no living space should be provided there.
- Bio energy is released in the South West corner and it is strong there. This is why it is recommended to have the Master Bedroom in this corner.